About the job
A Dynamic Asset Manager provides the internal and external teams with the information needed to support the dynamic content production teams. You do so by creating the dynamic data strategy when it comes to (global) content at scale production to make the decision-making process easier. Dynamic is an innovative, new method of content production and we are looking for like-minded people to help us pave the way.
Based on the brief, media plan, and data the Dynamic asset manager make the best content plan. The dynamic asset manager is the go-to person when it comes to dynamic campaigns.
The goal of the position
The main goal for the Dynamic Asset Manager is to ensure that all information with regard to dynamic content for our (global) clients are structured, organized, and complete. The Dynamic Asset Manager is always in the know about all campaign variations, campaign strategy, the client’s restrictions, and exceptions. This will be done in close collaboration with the internal teams, client’s stakeholders, and third parties.
What will you be doing?
• Write a debriefing based on clients briefing;
• Set up creative content plans based on the media planning;
• You know all ins and outs of all campaigns;
• Create & update and delivery of the run sheets that enable the push of dynamic content
• Advice creative teams based on the dynamic concept/assets
• Collaborate with key internal and external partners to define, plan and execute cross-functional creative campaigns with a focus on dynamic asset creation;
• Help streamline workflows across production teams; processes focused on the task, time and file management, approval protocol, and quality control;
• Meet with clients, both in-person and remotely;
• Based on data and learnings optimize create and optimize assets before, during, and after a campaign;
• Manage and monitor access to and the use of all digital assets, ensuring overall brand consistency, compliance, and copyrights.
• Set up efficient naming conventions
• Have knowledge of digital paid media and paid social media formats;
• Creating a content plan and delivering the assets to the media team
• Make connections between projects, ideas, and opportunities to leverage greater possibilities
• Provide digital marketing expertise across different campaigns: execution of advertising campaigns, measurements/analytics of influencers, channel optimization, and reporting;
• Working across multiple client accounts to provide the best delivery and results in various campaigns;
• Train and coach new team members.
• Set up delivery sheets that enable the push of dynamic content
• Delivery of matching assets with the correct copy/logo / legal line /exceptions;
• Spot problems / inaccuracies.
Creative Learning Agenda
• Based on data and learnings optimize create and optimize assets;
• From an Assets at Scale perspective, liaise with Media Strategy and Facebook to set up a general plan of attack and approach, which we can present and upsell to our (potential) clients;
• Help deploy A/B Testing strategies for existing clients;
• Help interpret testing results and collaborate with creatives to adapt assets to perform better;
• Liaise with the creative team to think on how to concept for A/B Testing purposes.
• People-oriented and approachable;
• Understanding of digital advertising. Hands-on experience with Facebook and Google Advertising;
• You are precise and detailed;
• Are able to see possible issues and act accordingly or escalate timely;
• Excellent in Dutch and English;
• Stress resistant;
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of digital advertising;
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.