Are you going to be the next Business / Enterprise Architect at one of the coolest e-commerce platforms? Our client is looking for visionary leaders with a strong functional background. Long term solutions, pioneering and not worrying about what framework to use? If this sounds like heaven to you, you must continue reading.
Their office is located in Utrecht and has an informal culture. Our client has more than 30 million products offered on their website and it is up to you to make processes easier for their clients. Dutch is mostly spoken in the office, but they also communicate plenty in English.
Our client is an e-commerce platform with more than 39K partners and more than 30 million products. They sell any product you could be looking for. They believe that only together you can achieve the best results. The companies headquarter has over 1800 employees. Mainly Dutch is spoken, but also English will be spoken on the work floor. It is an commercial organization.
You will be working in a growing domain with 30+ architects. In this company there is no hierarchie. But also not a lot of processes. So
you are a natural in finding your way in a fast-paced environment. Do not worry to much about the stack and architecture methods, we have Tech leaders to help you with that!
- Create a long term vision of the product/domain
- Determine the direction they should go to meet that vision
- Share expertise with your teams
- Connect different products of the organization
- Share strategic approaches with your teams
- Challenge your teams on innovation and think in opportunities and long term solutions
- Give advice on product related topics
- 5+ years of experience as a Enterprise Architect, Information Architect, Businss Architect or a similar position
- 5+ years of experience with modeling and optimizing application landscapes
- Experience within E-commerce / Retail or Logistics environment(s)
- The ability to take the lead and responsibility
- Intake with Your Talent Agency
- First interview with our client
- Second interview with our client
- HIRED (hopefully 😉