Vatfree helps international travelers claim the Value Added Tax paid over goods they have bought in the EU. They will help you get a VAT refund on your shopping in the European Union, even if you shop online. They make it easy and ensure you get the highest refund possible and are here to help you claim what's yours. Our client thinks it's a shame that millions of euro's are left unclaimed each year. Money which could be reinvested in yourself, in others or in the world.
Our client is looking for a senior full-stack developer to join their team and help them build cool features, so they are in full swing when international travel resumes (end 2021). Our client has built a strong platform to support their services in refunding Value Added Tax to international travelers visiting The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and UK. The platform consists of various mobile applications, APIs to third parties like cash register systems and heavy-duty data work. They are ready to scale and expand in the EU, as soon as travel resumes, and the Covid-19 crisis is controlled. In the meantime, they are adapting to the new situation in which they want to build a new ecommerce solutions and kickass features. As the new world and reality is starting to form, our client has new ideas on how to contribute to sustainable shopping and contribute to the UN sustainable development goals.
The work environment is flat with short communication lines and the office environment is easy-going.
● Help maintain the 7 applications (3 mobile, 4 web applications)
● Write APIs and consume them
● Build new kickass features in which our client can use smart contracting, location tagging (iot) andblockchain
● Analytics: measure all the things!
● Improvement of the technology stack, project based
The team consists of a part-time full stack developer, operational staff, a business development team and an art director.
● Full stack developer with at least 8 years of experience
● Knowledge of financial services and developments
● Preferably experienced with MongoDB Atlas and Heroku
● Fluent in English & preferably Dutch
- Salary indication €7000 – €10,000 p.m.
- Company laptop
- Travel expenses
- Growth opportunities
- Training opportunities
- Intake with Your Talent Agency
- Interview and assessment with the Lead Developer and the CEO