BOOTCAMP LOW-CODE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
Junior Mendix (Low code) Business Consultant/App Builder (Germany)
CLEVR is the low-code and no-code Software-with-a-Service (SwaS) solutions provider and the largest global Mendix expert partner. The company specialises in the enablement of low-code and no-code software development to help businesses succeed in a fast-paced world. CLEVR operates in 18 countries, including Australia, UAE, Japan, USA, Canada and UK, with a growing team of 250 people (including 150+ Certified Mendix developers) and supplies over 400 customers, including Continental, ING, eXp Realty, Siemens Financial Services, Achmea, Rituals, Cargolux, Nutricia, Kongsberg Maritime, Eneco, Stella Bikes, Mondi Group, and T-Systems with solutions, services and tooling. CLEVR originated from Mansystems (founded in 1991), FlowFabric (founded in 2010), and BlockBrains (founded in 2019). In 2020 the three companies merged, were backed by Volpi Capital, a specialist private equity investor, and became CLEVR. In 2021 CLEVR acquired Digitread, one of the world’s rising stars in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system integration and a platinum-level solution partner of Siemens. CLEVR’s headquarters is based in Amersfoort, The Netherlands.
CLEVR’s Bootcamp – March 1st 2022 (for 5-weeks)
Have you always wanted to build an app, dabbling in coding, but don’t want to miss out on being at the forefront with clients and prospects? Join our online bootcamp and complete it to become part of our CLEVR team so you can do both!
We know not many companies out there allow you to be a hybrid between a developer and a consultant, but at CLEVR we do. So, if you are looking to spice up your career, this is your chance to become one of our top-notch Junior Consultants slash App Builders (yes, we literally wrote down slash for emphasis!).
Join our 5-week action-packed Mendix Bootcamp, where you will come out with the skills you need to work with innovative clients on building creative solutions and applications.
· Advanced lectures
· Workshops and exercises designed to develop both hard and soft skills
· Building cases under trainer guidance
· Demos (including of the app you build yourself!)
· And we wrap it up with the certification and a round of cold drinks!
What we look for:
· Preferably, you have a finished degree with a Business and or IT affinity, such as (Business) Information Systems, Business IT & Management, Programming, Logic, etc.
· Curiosity and the zest for learning new things.
· Empathy to understand customer challenges, needs, and requirements.
· Critical and analytical thinking to solve problems with excellent efficiency.
· Be able to communicate effectively.
· Don’t forget to carry a sense of humour to interact with people across the organization and customers. Also, channel your humour to give you a sense of clarity when needed.
· Although we have a preference for applicants with a finished degree in Business or IT, some of our past CLEVR boot campers have had a background in Artificial Intelligence, Human Technology, Technical Management, Cognitive Neuroscience, Medical Biology etc. The possibilities are endless, as long as you are ready to step up to the challenge!
For applicants interested in our bootcamp, please note that:
· For applications in Germany, fluency in the German language is neccessary
Hybrid Methodology Program.
Yes. Everything is hybrid now. So is our methodology. You will learn by joining engaging sessions and workshops with the best of the best in-house trainers (yes, they bribed us to say that), but you will also have to be very hands-on. You will complete both individual projects and work in teams creating cases and making presentations.
Build a hybrid (yes, there’s that word again) and successful career in IT. You don’t have to be a web developer to join our Mendix bootcamp, but by the end of it, will you be a web developer? No. Will you be a Consultant? Also No. The answer is easy. You will have the skills to be both!